You may use the Services only if you are 16 years or older and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law. If you are under the age of 18, or under the age of majority where you live, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download and install a copy of the Game on a mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the Game solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes. You may not copy the Game, except for making a reasonable number of copies for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: copy, modify or create derivative works based on the Game; distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the Game to any third party; reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Game; or make the functionality of the Game available to multiple users through any means. We reserve all rights in and to the Game not expressly granted to you under these Terms.
You agree not to do any of the following:
– Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any material that: infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
– Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or the Content or any individual element within the Services, our name, any of our trademarks, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
– Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
– Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any of our systems or networks or breach any security or authentication measures;
– Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services;
– Attempt to access or search the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
– Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
– Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademark, logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
– Use the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
– Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
– Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mailbombing the Services;
– Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
– Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
– Violate any applicable law or regulation;
– Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Services, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any activity to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
We may license to you certain virtual goods to be used within the Service and which you may purchase with real cash or which you may earn or redeem via gameplay (“Virtual Items”). Virtual Items are licensed to you on limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable basis and limited only for non-commercial use.
We may manage, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time, with or without notice.
The transfer of Virtual Items is prohibited, except where expressly authorized in the Services, if any.
Virtual Items do not have an equivalent value in real cash and do not act as a substitute for real world money. Neither we nor any other person or entity have any obligation to exchange Virtual Items for anything of value. We have no liability for hacking or loss of your Virtual Items.
Price and availability of Virtual Items are subject to change without notice.
Subject to mandatory legislation, all purchases and redemptions of Virtual Items made through the Services are final and non-refundable. You acknowledge and consent that the provision of Virtual Items for use in Services is a process that commences immediately upon purchase and you forfeit your right of withdrawal once the performance has started.
Subject to mandatory legislation, you agree that we are not required to provide a refund for Virtual Items for any reason, and that you will not receive money or other compensation for unused Virtual Items, whether your loss of license under these Agreement was voluntary or involuntary.
If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in-app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until you cancel in accordance with the platform terms. In all cases, please refer to the terms of your application platform which apply to your in-app purchases. You agree to pay your subscription fee in advance of receiving any such Subscription Service. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account. You agree that if you purchase Subscription Services through the Application Store, all payment related questions, issues, disagreements, and/or disputes shall be handled in accordance with the terms of service or other legal agreements that govern your use of a given payment processing service and/or method, and in no event will Traffic Jam Cars Puzzle have any responsibility in connection with any of the foregoing.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN YOU DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT OR WHEN YOU CEASE TO USE THE GAME.
If you use the Services on an Apple device, then you agree and acknowledge that:
– Apple, Inc. bears no duties or obligations to you under the Terms, including, but not limited to, any obligation to furnish you with maintenance and support with respect to the Services;
– You will have no claims, and you waive any and all rights and causes of action against Apple with respect to the Services or the Terms, including, but not limited to claims related to maintenance and support, intellectual property infringement, liability, consumer protection, or regulatory or legal conformance;
– Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of the Terms. Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Export Control. You represent and warrant that: you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
– Upon termination, you acknowledge and agree that Gametamin shall cease to provide you access to the Services and may delete your Account and data associated with your use of the Services, including purchases you have made. You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to a refund or other compensation of any kind as a result of suspension or termination, regardless of whether effected by you or Gametamin, and that Gametamin shall not be liable to you or any third party for such suspension or termination and any related loss related thereto.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold Gametamin, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and partners harmless from and against any claim, liability, injury, damage, cost, loss or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use of the Services or associated third party services. You cannot settle any claim without Gametamin advance written consent unless such claim releases Gametamin unconditionally. Gametamin reserves the right to, at its expense, assume control of the claim.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO US FOR USE OF THE SERVICES, IF ANYTHING.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or relating to your relationship with us must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise your claim is permanently barred.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Japan without regard to its choice of law or conflict of law principles. Further, you and we agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Tokyo, Japan to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy that relates to or arises in connection with the Services.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between us and you regarding the Services and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between us and you regarding the Services and Content. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. We may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by us under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: via email; or by posting to the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by our duly authorized representative. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at [email protected] or the address set forth below.
Gametamin PTE. LTD.
111 North Bridge Road, Peninsula Plaza, Singapore (179098)